Monday, February 16, 2009

14 Hours of Mahjong

Since last week, I played mahjong at Vincent's house for almost every night. And it's from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. My mahjong kakis are Vincent, Ah Yung, Siong Sing, Ah Wu, Ah Q and Christopher. Unfortunately, Siong Sin is the only one who winning the money every night, so he become our boss when we go for supper.

Yesterday, me, Siong sing, Vincent and Ah Q start it at 5 p.m. We play until 8 p.m. and Siong Sing win around RM 60. So we kiap him for dinner, we order McD delivery and it cost him RM 60. And he is using our own money to chia us the McD. We play 3 rounds of mahjong with Siong Sing, that's from 5 p.m. until 1 a.m. After Siong Sing went home, we continue again with Ah Wu, and we play another 3 rounds from 1 a.m. until 7 a.m. So, we use 14 hours to play 6 rounds of mahjong. 14 HOURS!!! It's more than half day, break our own records already.

Although I'm not working today, but I still have to busy with my own things and SSSC things. So, don't have time to sleep liaw because I have to make sure all the things is done because our student council induction and AGM is on tuesday and wednesday.

I might playing MAHJONG again tonight!!! So, tonight it would be a panda playing mahjong because of not enough sleep. But no more 14 hours!!! I will challenge more than 14 hours next time if I got free time. Who want join me??

Mahjong Panda

0 comments: