Thursday, August 31, 2006

august 31st ~~

Yeah~~ holiday!!! So, i take tis opportunity to create tis blog ah, dn feel like to use d friendster blog anymore, tis 1 is better 4 me... Is more easier 4 me to do my things... 31st of august, i wake up so early 2day..... Bcoz of wat??? Haihz.. bopien lah, juz once in 13 years.... The celebraton of Malaysia independent day... I watch d parade in front of my frenz shop early in d morning, but juz d marching band can attract me... especialy st joe kch & n sum other skools from other devision... it's reali nice!! Haihz... reali dissapointed ah, kuching high scout cant involve in it bcoz of sum tecnical problems... Arh.. nid to wait another 13 years... So, wat i hope nw is kuching high scout band can involve in the state competition so tat can meet other skools band and gain sum experiances... So, kuching high scout band member, plz keep ur effort, u guys can do it!! Trust urself....

0 comments: