Thursday, April 05, 2007

My Ipod Design

OMG, i'm busy for my Design for multimedia 1 assignment recently, have nt enough sleep, getting sick, cham ah~~ But my time nis not enough for my assignment bcoz i'm on a drama series called 'Feng Yung 2'. This the reason why i so busy, =p~~




So, let's take a look on my design, actualy i have 2 design but i will just put 1 up, which i decide to pass it up~~ The second one is too simple because i simply do it so i don't want people to see it~~ Here's my design--> Please give some comment about it~~


2D Design

3D design

Finally, i complete it, and it's realdy for print uut and pass it up~~~ Yahoo~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool design...makes me wanna get myself an Ipod also......

Anonymous said...

hahaha, thankz a lot, but i stil nid to add sum element, the front part is too plain..