Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Final Exam is coming!!!

My final exam starts at 10th of June, which mean there is just about 1 week time for me to do my revision. This semester, I got 4 papers for my final exam which is Marketing Planning, Marketing Research, Multimedia Application and The Internet & WWW 2. For now, I haven't started my revision yet because I still have to deal with the second assignment of The Internet & WWW 2 which due on next week. So, three days holiday of Gawai is for me to complete this assignment. After that, it's time for me to really start my revision.

I only can finish my assignment during Gawai because I work as promoter for Sony Roadshow which start from tommorow 29th May until 1st June at The Spring shopping mall. Many people might think that I was crazy because now is the time to start revision for final exam but I still go to work at The Spring. For me, I wouldn't think about the final exam first in these few days, after the Sony Roadshow then I will start burning midnight oil so that I can pass my final exam.

Hahaha, this is the real @lex lim. Always doing last minutes works, because I already get use to it since I was in secondary school. I really hope that I can change this attitude, but not for this semester, may be start from next semester. =p

0 comments: