Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A New Beginning

It's been such a long time since my last blog post which is 6 years ago. Whats make me starting to blog again? Actually I planned to blog again since last year, but I can't find a best reason too start off, so I will take this time which I'm traveling to Thailand as a chance to start my blog again. I do hope that my trip will be interesting enough to post and share my experience, but the main reason is for me to keep my memories on this trip and also interesting thing that happen around me. 

I'm too excited about this trip because I'm going to try my first skydiving experience at Pattaya, Thailand. 

But now, I'm almost a dead fish while waiting to board my flight in two hours time because I have not enough sleep. Haven't sleep since last night and board my first flight 6am this morning from Kuching to Kuala Lumpur.


When I reach Kuala Lumper, I take 2 hours to walk around KLIA2 to buy some stuff and have Kimchi Jigae as my breakfast. 


And now, I'm in departure hall to wait another 2 hours until I board my flight. Too bad coffee is not my thing, even though I order a strong one, I'm still feeling sleepy. The worst is I can't find a place to smoke, feeling so regret now!!! 


But now I'm going to wash room to settle my big business first, so I will stop from here. Going to make another post when I got free time after I reach Thailand.

0 comments: