Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fantastic 4 Tags

Prepare for the Fantastic
Prepare for the Tags

I got tagged by Anna, and this is also my first tag, i think it was quite fun!! Hahaha, I'm going to do, then i also can tag other people, hahahah~~

4 Jobs I’ve Had In My Life:
  • Waiter in Hilton "Toh Yuan Restaurant"
  • Sales Assistant at "Yong Kong" (hardware shop)
  • Part timer at "Lavender Gifts & Florist"
  • Scout (hahaha, i treat scout as my job already, as a volunteer)

4 Places I’ve Lived:

  • Kuching
  • Brunei
  • Jungle (During scout camp)
  • Summit of Mountain Santubong (Expedetion)

4 Places I’ve Been On Vacation To: *(sigh~~, always at sarawak only)

  • Brunei
  • Miri
  • Sibu
  • Damai

4 Places I Would Rather Be In:

  • Ah Ti Cyber (Play Dota)
  • In front of the computer (Surf Net)
  • Anywhere (If there is any friends gathering)
  • Anywhere (If got "Heineken" to drink, =p)

4 Of My Favourite Food:

  • KFC
  • Seafood
  • Nasi Pattaya
  • BBQ Sam Chan Bak (pork meat)

4 Lucky Souls Tagged: (HEhe, it's my first time to tag people, =p)

0 comments: