Friday, September 07, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you~~
- Ancient Japan scene with Hiro. Present: Ando calls George Takei ‘master’.
- Matt Parkman shooting a gun.
- Niki and Micah at a graveyard, they’re crying.
- Mrs Petrelli blaming Nathan (huge beard we saw recently) for Peter’s death.
- Maya and Alejandro chased by a police car.
- Mohinder confronting someone who followed him.
- Molly Walker screaming.
- Ms. Bennet arguing with HRG.
- Claire cutting off a toe with kitchen scissors.
- Kensei and the Japanese princess (yes, once again, David Anders is Kensei).
- Peter in a dark cellroom.
The main villain of the first season was Sylar, played by Zachary Quinto, a soft-spoken psychopath who could absorb the powers of others with special abilities by slashing open their brains. The show also featured Malcolm McDowell in an adversarial role as Linderman, an eccentric businessman with ambitions for world domination.
Kring said that season two’s villians will make last year’s look tame. Those who paid attention to the season finale already have a hint about one of them, he said.
“At the end of last season we gave in the season finale a premonition of someone who is a very scary villain out there, who has invaded the dreams and nightmares of this character on our show named Molly Walker, who can locate people just by thinking about them,” Kring said. “[We] teased the idea that there was another villain out there. And the audience can expect to see him somewhere in the first run of episodes.”