Friday, January 18, 2008

My Privilege Book

I just got myself this book few days ago from my friend with RM35. Because many of my friend want it, so i decide to call angie and help my friend to get it from her directly. Many of my friend wanted to buy this book because they think that the free movie ticket which cost Rm48 is already worth for it. And we found it useful for us also because there are discount from some restaurant that we always go.

Ya, don't forget!! For those people who wanted to buy this book, you can get them at the roadshow in Boulevard Concourse Floor on 19-20 January from 10.30am to 9pm , or at tHe Spring from Sheer unique (mobile telephone and accessories) booth From 10.30am to 9pm.

You can also get your own limited edition myprivilegebook plush toy during the roadshow while stock lasts. Member price is RM5.00 only (please present your membership card to redeem the offer), for non-members, you have to pay RM10.00. And part of the proceeds will be donated to charity.

For more information about this book, please feel free to visit www.myprivilegebook.com. And for those people who miss the roadshow on this weekend, we can purchase it from me. Call 0168824155 or 0135757663 to find me if you want it. See you guys this weekend at Boulevard.

0 comments: