Monday, February 05, 2007

Hairstyle for Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year is coming soon. My hair is too messy recently, so i decide to go cut hair with Lucas and Steven them. Besides that, i'm going to dye my hair also for this Chinese New Year. The saloon that we go is George Hair & Beauty Saloon at pending, behing the "Dua Puluh Sen supermarket". We spend about 3 hours at there. Lucas and Steven hair are done by 'Ah Tak' while my hair was done by 'Ah Yan'. This is how us looks like after 3 hours~~~

Before


* @lex



*Steven (left) and Lucas (right)

After


*Lucas (Chinese Lantern)




*Steven


My New Hair Style~~

* @lex


*Back View



*Side View

I was quite dissapointed because the colour of my hair is not so shine. Ah Yan said that it is my hair is too healthy and it's hard for the colour to get into it. Because of this, he just count me Rm60 for it. However, i was satisfied with my new hair style that done by "George Hair & Beauty Saloon". I'll go back to the same place next time.

0 comments: