Monday, August 20, 2007

Schmoozer Award

Wow, guess what?? I have been awarded the The Schmoozer Award!!!

Schmoozer Award

*The fairy shinning angel (michie) who give me the award, thank ya!!

And I really have to thankz Michie for this award, she is the one who give me this, and this is also the first time i receive award in blogging, muahahaha~~ Then, thanks to my friend Terence, he is the one who influence me to blog~~ Then sure have to thanks everyone who support me, =p~~

You’re eligible for this award due to your natural ability to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection. You effortlessly weave your way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way.

You don’t limit your visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. You are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship. All in all, you’re a Good Schmoozer!!

Can I exchange it with cash?

It’s not exchangeable with cash and no trophy either! Congrats! you truly deserve it! And thanks to my dear friends! So wait no more, now it’s your turn to award 5 other bloggers with the Power of Schmooze Award! Let’s rock the blogosphere!!!

The next 5 bloggers who will be awarded are..............
  1. Anna
  2. imin
  3. Fattien
  4. Rachz
  5. Renee
Hehehe~~ Fattien, u're the only boy, =p!!! Yeah!! Everyone, lets keep it on~~

6 comments:

Rabbit said...

Congratulations for getting the award! *pokes ur big muscle*

@lex said...

hihi, thank u~~~ thank u~~~!!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm?? wat is tis actually??

@lex said...

(minnydino) u can read the detail on my post, got explaination thr~~ hehehe!!!

miChi3 said...

hahaha..
congrats congrats~
you deserved this award!

@lex said...

(michie) Thanks to u!! hahahahA~~