Friday, April 11, 2008
Yeah, just pass up my Marketing Research Report this afternoon, this release a bit of my stress because there are two more assignment waiting for me to pass up on next week although it's mid-term break.
This is what written in the brochure.
After dropping my assignment in the assignment drop box, I went to Sushi King at the Spring with Vincent, Wenshi, Roy, Ian and Lestari. We're using the buy 1 free 1 privilege again.
*My Lunch, all pink plate~~
When I'm having my lunch, I saw a promotion which are coming soon from Sushi King. It's the Sushi King RM2 Bonanza. The promotion is from 21 - 24th April 2008.
Feast your eyes on our amazing RM2 sushi promotion, where all rice-based sushi featured is RM2 only! Select any rice-based sushi from the conveyor belt and eat up to your heart's content. When you're done just call our service staff and we'll tally up your bill according to the number of plates you picked (any ordered sushi not taken from conveyor belt will be charged at normal price).
Due to limit sitting, each dine-in sessions is limited to 45 minutes only. This allows all Sushi King Members to be able to enjoy this delicious promotion. Itadakimasu!
Terms and conditions:
- Promotion is strictly for Sushi King Card members 2008 and valid for dine-in only.
- All food wasted will be charged according to normal price.
- Promotion is applicable to sushi (rice-based) on all coloured plates on the belt except for Tsunami (appetiser) and Temaki (handroll) categories.
- Please present Sushi King Card upon payment and each card holder can bring maximum 5 people.
- Sushi King reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
So, we just have 45 minutes to eat during the promotion period. And I'm wondering whether they will put more sushi with original RM2 than those sushi which are more expensive on the conveyor belt. Just scare that we can't really look for the sushi that we like the most. Anyway, will go try it out first, don't hiam much first, just RM2 for any kind of rice-based sushi on the conveyor belt, eat liaw baru see how.